Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Why I love the beach...


After several restless weeks in a Bangalore that refused to let go of the wintery chill, a few of us decided a beach trip was due.
Ive never been to Gokarna, even though home town is just a few skips away. My first visit there and I'm in love.
And as is must of all trip-happy-hippy beach places, there was music on the beach.
Boy, leftmost on guitar along with two French gypsy jazz playing fellows made lovely music while I sat right next, sketching and trying to draw as much heat from the nearby bonfire.


And a customary sketch dump from the two wonderfully lazy days.

Hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. They're beautiful! My eyes are misting over thinking of all the things these images evoke! I'm glad this site is alive again.

    ReplyDelete